Designed and built for mist and fumes produced by machining with refrigerant, such as integral oil or oily emulsions, the filter mod. GFC ensures almost total collection of these pollutants, responding to European legislation.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATION AND FILTERING SYSTEM
The purification is done in two stages subsequent posts vertically:
SEDIMENTATION ROOM WITH SEPARATOR
The drop separator, consisting of a series of specially shaped fins to multiple folds, aims to separate, as first, the oil collected by air. This oil is collected in an underlying discharge hopper.
FIRST STAGE: PREFILTRATION
At this stage, which aims to stop larger particles, and avoid the overhead of the second stage, it has a metallic cell with galvanized frame, which contains, as a filtrating media, an extra thick net on alternating layers.
SECOND STAGE: FILTRATION WITH CARTRIDGE
The cartridges, which are designed by us and built for the purpose, consist of a special external sheath allowing the cartridge to drain the liquid collected, and prevent this enters into the flow of clean air, thanks to a highly effective filtration for the lifetime of the filter.
Dimensions: Ø 560xh635
Filter surface: 33 mq
THE SUCTION FILTER IS ESSENTIALLY CONSTITUTED:
- structure in sturdy sheet thickness should
- routine maintenance doors, through which you can quickly remove the filter cartridges for
- cleaning and/or periodic replacement of filter SEPTA
- crankcase with sleeves of discharge of oil received
- sedimentation room with drop separator metallic
- first stage: prefiltration
- second stage: filtrationdi scarico dell’olio captato
- centrifugal fan installed on the ground or directly on the roof
- ciclonated preseparator for large amounts of liquid
- silencers on chimneys
- cut fire damper, for insulation of machinery in the presence of flame
- differential pressure meter
OIL MIST COLLECTOR G.F.C.